Followers

Saturday, 6 August 2016

toys


Hi Folks!  I'm here today with a layout and process video for SpiegelMom Scraps...


I had an idea, which I'll try and explain... when wet ink gets on shiny things it beads up - well, what would happen if I sprayed some silver confetti sequins?  I chose to use India Ink spray as that would not wipe off the sequins when it was dry.



I was pleased with how it turned out and moved on to layering my photo.  I used patterned papers in colours picked out from the photo and added a mini glassine bag for a journalling tag.



I added some twine behind my cluster and added some A Mermaid's Tale sequins for extra colour.



And here is the video:





And I'm pretty much in love with the layout and the whole spraying sequins thing - I'm sure I'll be doing something similar again soon...


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Lovely LO and the effect on the sequins is fab.

    Hope you are having a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...