Followers

Monday, 5 September 2016

Savoury Scone Tea


Hey there, today's layout is for Stick It Down.  This months sketch is by me...




And here is my take:


I've mainly used the like for ever August kit.  I've added a glassine bag and some cork confetti from SpiegelMom Scraps.  (As always Laura15 gets you a little discount at SpiegelMom Scraps.)


Most of the die cuts are from Cocoa Vanilla Studios...


I seem to document a lot of afternoon teas... I eat vegetables too, honest!


That cake was custard cream flavour... oh boy!!


There was quite a lot of splatters at the end.  One splat-let spread out and went all fuzzy so I covered it up with a sequin - there is no mistake in scrapping that can't be covered up!

Here is the video:



Be sure to link up over at Stick It Down if you use the sketch this month!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love the colours in this LO.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...