Followers

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Bracelets


I took these cords out of the fabric tags I used on my last layout.  You know me, I don't throw anything away...  I decided to make them in to bracelets.  And, what do you know, they fit me perfectly!


I decided the plain cream was not enough for me so I used my inktense pencils to add some colour.  Inktense, once wet and dried, are permanent.  I added a few little crochet charms my Pet Crocheter whipped up and hey presto!  A wrist full of fun!

I get a real kick making something from nothing, and from making something non-scrapbook-y with my Like For Ever scrapbook kit.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely. They'd make great little stocking fillers at Christmas. Sorry for mentioning the C word, but everyone is doing it now:) LOL

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...