Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2015

LFE: Sunday Sketch




Sunday means Like For Ever have a challenge.  It a just for fun thing and alternates each week between a sketch and a general challenge.  This week was a sketch...

apr14_8x11blg-Kerry-Bruce

And here is my take...


I've used my Like For Ever kit from August (although you don't need a kit to join in with us.)  I'm very excited as September's kit will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.


I negotiated with the letter stickers... I had an E left but it was the wrong colour so I add part of an exclamation mark to an F.  I had run out of T's but made one from a 4.  A few strategically placed dots of gold paint conceal the joins.


Having followed the sketch pretty accurately, albeit mirrored, I found my layout needed something more to the left of the photo.  After consulting with the boss (a.k.a. Mum a.k.a. My Pet Crocheter) I added some stitching and a small gold triangle.  Mum isn't a scrapbooker but she is jolly handy to have as a second pair of eyes...


Pretty pleased with this.  I love this photo so much!  These feet are growing so quickly and are now walking every day.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Fab LO Laura. Just look at those little piggies:)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute and well done for re-hashing those letters to suit (I never saw they weren't originally those letters!). The stitching looks fab and mum's can be so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this so much, right down to the unruly threads. Fab page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...