Followers

Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Perfect Imperfections


I love tulips.  I especially love the petals that are a little bit wrong!  Let me explain... the petals that have had a hole eaten in them by a caterpillar, the petal that got bruised it transit and is a different colour to the others, or the petal that has a streak of green in them like the weren't sure if they were meant to be a petal or a leaf!


So that is what these photos are!  The layout is a combination of challenges.  It fits the Mind The Scrap summer challenge but I was working with the Cuts2Luv challenge in mind.


I've used 2 of the same photo, chevrons and the sketch... loosely!  And of course some of their flair.


I've also used sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps, and a tonne of pink hearts from my stash.  Sometimes I have to put all the pink on one layout to use it up!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love Tulips as well. Years ago a friend gave me a beautiful bunch of mixed colours and they lasted for almost 4 weeks.

    Hope you have a nice evening. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I love the white background with the small touches of bright colors. Great choice of flair for your page. Thanks for joining our Cuts2luv challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your layout this simplicity is gorgeous! Thank you for joining the challenge at Cuts2luv Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your layout! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...