Followers

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Baby Card

I don’t know about you but I get a bit bored with the ‘blue for a boy and pink for girl’ thing. 

So I was determined not to use blue for a neighbour’s new arrival. 
The parcel contains some bibs in oranges and greens so I carried that through in the wrapping and card.


 I used one of the Cocoa Daisy stamps that I won as the background. I stamped it in red first and then went over the top in yellow. It didn’t quite line up completely but I think it just adds to the hand crafted ness of the card.  Note to self - need an orange ink pad.


A few peel offs.


 A bow and a button.


A tag.  I stamped 'baby boy' on the tag in versa mark.  I wanted it to be subtle, it is very subtle.  I think it shows best in the first photo.



Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. ...beautiful card Laura and loVely touch with the co-ordinated gift wrap...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...