Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

White With 1 Layout


This months challenge at White with 1 is white and cream with chipboard.






I embossed some chipboard butterflies with white and 'cream pearl' embossing powders.  The cream turned out rather more silver than cream but hey ho!




I sprinkled a little of the contrast coloured powder along the edge of the wings for a slightly different look.  I liked this effect and will be playing with this idea again.




I covered the third butterfly with a layer of clear embossing powder and glitter.





Added some 'frosted lace' glitter randomly on the 12 x 12. 
I used a few layers of white and cream cardstock.  I curled an edge, added a few mini paper clips.





Over the scalloped shape (Papermania Capsule Collection = Yum!) a stuck a strip of double sided sticky stuff and covered it with two different white and iridescent glitters.




A few lengths of lace stapled on. 
And finally a spot of journalling.

No title but I don't think a page always needs a title, does it?




3 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly technique,a beautiful page too ...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your technique, wonderful page, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those butterflies too & your layering! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...