Followers

Monday, 24 December 2012

Advent Day 24 - Canvas



 
 
 Do you think he will see it?!  Maybe I could have made it brighter..?  :)
 

 
 
This is my project for Day 24 of Ali's Advent event.  Boy did I have fun!
 

 
 
First I gathered all my neon bits, then I smiled, the I started painting and getting messy!!
 

 
 
I stuck a Father Christmas peel off down and spread some texture gel over the top and peeled the sticker off.  Mixed some texture gel and paint and used a squeezy bottle and underlined the words
 

 
 
The foam letters looked really black so I rubbed a bit of white paint in to them.
 

 
 
I added a few tatty offcuts off ribbon along the bottom and to one side.
 
Again, I always say this when I photograph neon things, it is brighter in real life.  Very bright!
 
And I will be popping this in my window tonight and hoping he does indeed stop here :)
I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, thanks for stopping by
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well if he doesn't see that, he needs glasses:)

    Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...