Followers

Monday, 3 December 2012

Advent Day 3 - Bag Charm



Over at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Ali is running a Advent event.  Pop over to be in with a chance of winning oodles of prizes...

Here is my project for today...




I made this bag charm (or zip pull or mobile phone dangly decoration!) with the 10mm ribbons from the vintage collection and some dotty ribbon





I used a lobster clip, a jump ring and a ribbon clasp.  To give a bit of extra strength I stitched the ribbons together before setting them in the clasp.


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
 



3 comments:

  1. That is really cool, great idea, where did you get the clasps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazzy, I got these ones from a bead fair but if you search 'ribbon clasp' or 'ribbon end clasp' in to ebays search bar loads come up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...