Followers

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Blues and Greens





This fortnights challenge at Crafty Ribbons is Blue and Green as set by the lovely Gina.


 
 
Now I haven't exactly done much here... it wasn't exactly hard work!  I emptied a few boxes of buttons in to a glass jar.  Then I tied a ribbon around the top.


 
 
The thing is, I quite like it.  And most of us have tonnes of craft stuff so putting a selection of anything in to a nice shaped glass container to pretty up a room is easily done.  This jar has candle hooks too and the buttons look great with the candle glow above them.  Last year I had red and gold baubles for Christmas, before that I had sand and shells. 
 
 
 
 
What can you make with green and blue?  Join us over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge...
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I love buttons almost as much as I love ribbons:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I'm glad you liked my chicken flower pot. Thanks for visiting me today. What gorgeous buttons you have here..I would love a stash like that! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun jar!!! I love it!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...