Followers

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Pink and Pearly


I haven't joined in at In the pink for ages  :(  but managed to get this done and submitted in time.




The challenge is pink and pearly so I grabbed my fluoro pink paint and pearl medium and experimented.




I just mixed the colours on the brush.  I added some liquid pearl for the centre of the flowers, green ink stems and a ribbon. 




I wonder why I don't grab a spare bit of card and a couple of tubes of paint more often. I had so much fun!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!




4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is really lovely Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura...
    Phew.... you made it in time!! Glad to see you back!

    Your card is fabulous... I love those gorgeous flowers... and all the better as you've painted them yourself!! You have a real talent there!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous - love the texture you've created with the paint, and the pearly petals are perfect (sorry got a bit carried away with the p-words there...)!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come closer to have a better look. This is ravishingly beautiful and very special because you painted it. Love your bouquet and the liquid pearls look so lovely. SUPERB!!!

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...