Followers

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Pastel Mini Album - Part II


Now I've gone a bit crazy with the photos so I'm splitting this post in to two parts so I can share all the details with you...  You can find Part I here...

When I saw Ali's new ribbon was sewing themed I knew I wanted to use it with these photos.


















 

I've used ribbons from Crafty Ribbons, Martha Stewart tabs, DoCrafts letter rub-ons, a white gel pan and appeture tags from my stash.
 
I'm so pleased with this album.  I love it when a project works in real life how it works in my head!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Really fab. I do love the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! this is absolutely fabulous !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...