Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

Art/Journal?



Yesterday I ran out of happy.

Today I have had physio and a massage, (undone all the good work :/ by nearly falling off the physio couch), rested in the sun, eaten chocolate and bloghopped around a few Christian blogs (found from Inspire me Mondays) and have become somewhat refilled.





Last night I did this art journal page.  I don't normally share my art journal pages but having read the things that I have today I feel it is worth sharing, something someone randomly stumbles across here might speak to them.




13 years and still it sometimes feels as though the ME is winning...




I still haven't quite got the hang of art journalling - my pages are either all art or all journalling.  I guess I just feel more comfortable with pictures and numbers than I do with words, but I will keep trying.

Sharing at Create Daily

TTFN



5 comments:

  1. All we can do is keep looking on the positive things in life. What's the saying, if you are given lemons, make lemonade:)

    How about putting things in your journal you've seen and like. Pictures out of magazines, a pressed flower, a quote, a bit of fabric that caught your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one am glad you posted this page. The words do speak to me. As the mother of an ME sufferer I know all too well how daunting some days can be. Everyday I say, "Tomorrow will be better" and one day, it will be :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good art journal!! And I like how you used the white on the black paper.

    I';m also going to take some advice from your book and say "don't beat yourself up" everyday like it says to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't give up. there is no perfect equation. this is your space to write & do what you need. and it is beautiful. you should listen to yourself more often ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...