Followers

Friday, 3 May 2013

Alpha Challenge - A is for Archer Fish



For this fortnight at the Craft Barns Alpha Challenge the letter is A.  After reading all the A's in my dictionary and making a list I decided to do Archer Fish.


 
 
It's quite a plain spread this time, not much design involved.
 
 


Here's the science bit...




And a close up of Mr Fish.  I don't think I have ever drawn a fish before.  I struggled to get the scales and the translucent-ness accurate.  I learned a lot though and will definitely try more fish in the future...




Thanks for stopping by,
Laura


13 comments:

  1. Really fab painting of the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hand painted entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really original choice of word, and great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and educational too - i had not heard of an Archer Fish,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating choice Laura :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As they say, less is more. I really like your pages you've created! Love all the other words showing through the white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, well, who would have known that - great idea and thank you for the lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fish and pages - another educational page!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully drawn and coloured fish, fabulous pages.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fishy pages, amazing drawing. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fish page! Your drawing is amazing! Thank you for visiting me xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laura, this is yet another amazing drawing
    Fab page
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...