Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

WOYWW 204



Welcome to  my little bit of desk-y goodness...




I'm not feeling very wordy today so you are getting bullet points instead of paragraphs!

~ new colour charts on wall
~ paintbrush standing in water, tut tut
~ innocent paper bag (that may have chocolate in it)
~ thread pot
~ ribbon ends pot
~ ATC's from last years swap
~ canvas piece (ripped out of the centre of a box canvas that went wrong!)
~ glass container of buttons, just because.

For more desky goodness head over to Julia's

Thanks for stopping by



9 comments:

  1. I love seeing other crafters work areas:)

    Are those ribbons, or Washi tape? Want to get some Washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have very few words today but you have a very pretty piece of paper on your desk, what wonderful spring colours love it. I have been doing colour charts for my new distress paints
    Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you get plenty of crafting time
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, I hope you are ok today.
    I love your washi tape and those colours are wonderful on the canvas,
    Take Care
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. paint brush in water# great!! paint brush in tea/coffee or fizzy drink, very bad!! Have a great crafty week!
    Happy Very late WOyWW!

    (((Lyn))) #142

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love it....short and sweet! If only I could do it!
    Best wishes Lea aka Brawny

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks very organised! I wonder what you will do with the canvas! Chris#82

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice looking desk with lots of fun stuffs waiting to play...hmmm...wish I lived closer I would come play! Chocolate sounds good too! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my desk and commenting. I like that! Vickie #41

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in that paper piece, and ooooo, what wonderful stacks of washi tape.

    Every desk ought to have a little chocolate on it. :-)

    Happy creating and happy woyww!

    Sandy #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk is very colorful - very inspiring. April #122

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...