Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

WW1 Layout



Here is a layout I have made for White with 1's May challenge.  The theme is white + black + badges or banners.  I've gone with banners...


 
 
A close up of banner number 1...




And banner number 2...




...which I made by stapling off cuts to my beloved 3mm ribbon.
The entire layout was off cuts actually, plus a handful of brads and a rub on.
Then there is the title and journaling captioning the picture - like father like son, hey?


 
 
I love doing WW1's and probably, despite my love of colour, I like the black and white combo best of all.  I did three layouts last week.  Without knowing it they all had a white background and one other colour... I had no idea I was so predictable!  I made myself do another layout with patterned paper for the background and no white to be seen anywhere!!

Thanks for stopping by :)


5 comments:

  1. I've never been keen on black and white, but this is really fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Laura, and I can totally relate to the subject!!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning page, Laura,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree the WW1 challenges are fabulous as is your layout...thanks for playing along and for sharing with us all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...