Followers

Monday, 24 June 2013

Peach

 
 
Here is a card I was recently commissioned to make...

 
 
 
 
The lady in question is know as Peach so that is the theme that we went with.
 



I used gesso and watercolours to paint this peach on a carefully chosen dictionary page.  I still feel a bit weird when I cut up book pages.  I know someone got rid of the book (as I picked it up in a charity shop) but still makes me feel naughty!  Anyway the naiughty feeling faded and I am really pleased with the card :)

Thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, how lucky the recipient is. I know what you feel about the book pages, I feel the same way,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not just me!! :)

      Delete
  2. Fab card. The lady will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peach looks divine!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...