Followers

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

My Sob Story...



Hmm... I started a recent post with I bet loads of you think I'm daft with the things I scrap book.  Well, continuing that theme...
 


 
I bring you a layout detailing the end of an era...
 
 
 
about My Vans.  Read the story...



It needed to be told!  I loved my vans but when I slid across the carpet by accident I knew it was time for them to go.  Still I got my moneys worth as they were 12 years old!




A few details...

I used matte medium and a stencil, a shoelace, washi tap and pink staples. 
I then decided to try and make my own enamel dots with paint and glossy accents.  Not brilliant but I'm glad I tried. 
The alphas are Heidi Swapp.
That's it I think.

I'd like to enter this at:

challenges4everybody - anything goes
brown sugar challenge - anything goes
Crafts and me challenges - anything goes
avenue 613 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by


7 comments:

  1. Great LO. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you definitely got your moneys worth! I totally understand where you are coming from scrap booking about these! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when a favourite comfortable shoe has to be assigned to the bin.

    Hope you can find another pair that will become your favourite.

    I do love the idea of the bright laces:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Anything Goes Challenge this week - good luck in the draw and a new challenge starts on Friday! Enjoy your day! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journalling, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...