Followers

Saturday, 14 September 2013

I love it when you



On this layout I did some scribbly doodling...




Added a load of random scraps and gesso-ed over them...




... and then misted.




I even used corrugated card that I must have had for more than 10 years!




And I used loads of alphas continuing my drive to not be afraid to use what I have.




And this is how it turned out.  It's not necessarily my style but I like it.  I enjoyed the scribbly doodling but think I might use another colour next time - the black is so, well, black!


I'd like to enter this at:


Thanks for stopping by
:)




3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and great using up bits and pieces
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it turned out. Unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...