Followers

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

I'm using neon AGAIN!!


No surprises there then!  I do love my neon colours.




Also used some lace...




I wrote the story down - that's a lot of words for me!!




Added some neon thread that my lovely Mum bought me, and a title.




Used some of the cotton ribbon that I fell in love with but couldn't work out how to use.  It's lovely and thick and yummy!  I layered it up over some neon 3mm.




and used up some scraps for layering.




Happy beans.  I'd like to share this at:
Make My Monday - Trees

Thanks for stopping by


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page, I love your step by step pics
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...