Followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

WOYWW 224


Pip pip!  How are you all? :)

Here is my desk today...




A prepped page in my alpha challenge dictionary - a bit curly at the moment but nothing a few bulldog clips won't sort out.  That is what I intend to do today - if I don't spend to much time desking!

Also I want to share a layout I finished off yesterday.  I was meant to post it yesterday but, well, it didn't happen! 




The ribbons are new designs.  The stamp stamp is from Joynana's candy.  Fits perfectly :) 





The urchins are my brother and I many moons ago.  I'm a bit worried that Santa got his mince pies that year - I appear to be after snaffling one of them for myself...

That's all for today - check out here for more desks


10 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO, so many little details dotted all over.

    Thanks for sharing your crafting space and have a great week

    Candace #60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lo and I can't wait to see the altered book progress.
    Sandra @90

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ribbon - so many lovely things to do with it too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ribbon - so many lovely things to do with it too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    Loving having a peek at your world today. It all looks like fun from here.
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week.
    Neil#72

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your LO and that photo of you and your brother is one to treasure.....happy memories eh? That ribbon is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    A x # 64

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful LO
    Happy WOYWW
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura
    I love your page layout so sweet seeing you and your brother as little people.
    Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
    Ria #61

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the ribbon in the stamped stamp image. Just lovely. And a great layout - I like the use of colors other than traditional colors.
    April #115

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason blogger didn't tell me you had updated your blog:(

    Loving these things.

    LO is really fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...