Followers

Thursday, 24 October 2013

It's Thursday Again!


And we all know Thursdays mean Crafty Ribbons challenge day.  This week I chose the theme - Anything But A Card.

I'm picking the top 3 this week - I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations :)

My contribution is an origami bag...


You can find the link for the instructions here.



for Christmas sweeties.  I decorated the tag and tied the top of the bag with Christmas cupcake ribbon.  I reckon I need another 14 bags before December is out, so I'd better get folding!

Thanks for dropping by
:)




2 comments:

  1. Fab bags. Would be a good idea for Halloween as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag and the tag !
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...