Followers

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Advent - Day 12


Woot!! Woot!!  Day 12 of the advent celebrations happening at Crafty Ribbons Inspirations :)



You know those square magnets that come with witty sayings in them?  Well I had a couple that I've had for ages and was a bit bored of.  Rather than put them in the charity bag I took them apart and re-filled them with some ribbon.


For this one I used some wide Christmas ribbon inside the magnet, just trimmed down to size.  On the front of the magnet I added a snowman tag and a few paper snowflakes.

A happy refurbed magnet :)



1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to remember all these lovely ideas for next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...