Followers

Friday, 13 December 2013

Advent - Day 13








Here is a little hanging decoration that I made for today's Advent Celebration at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration



I've used the Vintage Christmas range that is exclusive to Crafty Ribbons.  When I want to fussy cut ribbon to layer like this I use gel medium to stick it to very thin paper.  This stops the majority of the fraying.  Also when I have cut the design out I go around the edge with a little matte medium to seal any fibers that might try and 'fluff out' the edges!




I think this range of ribbons is my favourite - I just love the colours :)


3 comments:

  1. Yet another fab idea for me to remember for next year. These would be lovely as presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I came over because I thought you had used a fancy folding technique. It looks so lovely. Thanks for the tips on preventing fraying. I can tie a good bow now, woo hoo, but always have trouble when I cut the ends. Will try your tips. Love that ribbon. Must check it out.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the way you build pictures with this ribbon. If you remember the bird seed on my desk the other week.. You will be able to see the creations tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...