Followers

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Advent - Day 18


When I do my advent creations I usually have quite clear ideas in my head... not this time!  I just played.


I'm not super happy with it because I don't feel it is very 'me' but here are the details...


Recycled packaging, card, ribbon, Father Christmas cut from a card received last year, vellum tree, iridescent glitter, matte white glitter, glue.


Christmas Love
Deck The Halls
Stardream Card

Check out the other makes at Inspirations!


2 comments:

  1. What would make it more you? I think it's fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not sure... maybe that's why I have a problem with it! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...