Followers

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Advent - Day 19


Amazing what you can do with a bit of polstyrene and a tin of pins... This is a polystyrene cone covered in loops of ribbon.   



So simple but I love it!  It's sitting on my little shelf and it makes me smile :)


I cut lengths of ribbon about 5-6cm long and pinned in rows starting at the bottom.


using dots, sheer, ric rac, check and Santa ribbons

All done for Crafty Ribbons Inspirations - check out what the other girls have made here

2 comments:

  1. Now i really love this idea. I don't have room for a tree, but I am sure I could find a place for that. Me thinks maybe red, green and gold, or even my favourite shades of purple:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, a purple one would love amazing :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...