Followers

Monday, 2 December 2013

Advent - Day 2


It's day two of our Advent countdown at Crafty Ribbons Inspirations.  Today I have a wreath to share...

I started off with some wire from my jewellery making box...


and manipulated it in to a heart shape.


 I've used all the off cuts that I have kept through out the year.  (My off cuts pile is still huge... never mind!)  And a few bits from a scrap bag.


I simply tied the scraps around the wire.  I kept squidging them together, adding more on until there was absolutely no free space left on the wire.  At this stage I decided that the heart shape was not showing through well enough so I manipulated the wire in to a circle instead.


I added a length of my beloved 3mm for hanging et voila!


Sharing at
Tokbobok

Thanks for stopping by :)



4 comments:

  1. I really love this. If I can find some wire, I'll have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and sweet wreath. You've prepared very well for the Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, hopefully I'll have some time to make one...but maybe for next year ! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...