Followers

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Another Card? What's Going On?!



I have no idea...

I sat to try and tidy my desk a bit.  Well, not tidy tidy, just clear it a bit.  I had some paint chips sitting there and I thought if I put them away I'll never get them out again, so I cut them up and started the background of a layout.  Then the layout wasn't central so I trimmed around it so that what I had stuck down was central.  I was left with little strips of floral paper. 


Now, I realised that this wasn't tidying or clearing, it was in fact making more stuff-on-the-desk.  'Well if I just make these strips in to a CAS card...' I thought.


So I did and then I was too tired to do any clearing or tidying and goodness knows when I'll finish the layout but hey, I started and finished a card!

:)

Entering at the Snippets Playground


4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you using up your little strips! I have just such a bundle waiting for a rainy day. (It's a nice dry day today though!) hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - now this is clever. I always struggle with little snippets strips.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when we do things like this;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snippets useage. Tidy up another day!

    Hugs
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...