Followers

Thursday, 5 December 2013

Challenge Day!


Woah, struggling to keep up!!  I'm late with my DT post... 

It's Thursday which means it's challenge day at Crafty Ribbons Challenges.


Marianne has set the theme of spots or stripes (or both!) and I have squeezed them both in.  Dotty ribbon and stripy paper.

This is Santa's magic key.  He uses this to get in to the houses that have no chimney so he can fill up childrens stockings.  I used to worry about this when I was young as we didn't have a chimney...


Using Swiss Dots ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. Hello Laura..ooh this looks gorgeous, and thank you for your hard work with the CR advent event creations, keep up your fab work, x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...