Followers

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

A Layout


Another layout made from the contents of my March counterfeit kit.  This one has a lovely pastel-y feel.


I've used my home made patterned paper and three shades of seam binding.  There are 124 colours here and I just happened to have the three shades that matched my flowers perfectly.  I could call this good buying but actually it was just luck.  Really chuffed!


Happy times.  I have a few more layouts that need to have posts written for them and then I get to play with some new stash that arrived last week :)

5 comments:

  1. Loving the flowers.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Washi Tape worked out less then £1 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo...yummy! love your papers, including the loose diamonds that underlay your your ribbons - and that ribbon! Looks FAB :~D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little layout with those super cute flowers and ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...