Followers

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Cars, Trucks, Lorries etc.


Today I have a pen pot to share with you...


I need to try and find more boy-ish things to make now I have a nephew... it's probably just as well as I would have driven my brother and sister-in-law mad if it had been a girl.  I'd have been making dresses and hair accessories and frilly things...

Boy craft I always find a little harder, but now Crafty Ribbons have released their new car ribbons it's all a little bit easier!


This pen pot is made from a large cardboard tube cut down to size and given a few coats of gesso inside and out.  Then using red backed tape (you know the really sticky one) I stuck a couple of lengths of ribbon round.


Seriously cute ribbon :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm.... super scrummy ribbon Laura .. .. and I love the finished pen pot!

    Great idea.

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea. Think your nephew will be getting loads of lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I'm sure your nephew will be thrilled to receive such a special pressie from his Aunty ;D
    Pen pots are always so useful.
    Have a great week creativing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pen pot and just right for a boy! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...