Followers

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Loved


I struggled to put a title to this page, then came to the conclusion that actually 'you are loved' covered it perfectly.  Me and my baby cousin from years ago. 


I got some good use of sequins and stickers, and added a couple of buttons together with seam binding.  I think they almost look like a pink daffodil!  I kept it simple because I think that is what the backing paper/vellum needed.


Super happy with this one :)

All contents from my Counterfeit Kit except the seam binding... but I'm weak... I need a free flowing supply of ribbon!!  :D


5 comments:

  1. Not surprised you are happy with this, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and just the right words too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous.The hearts make the whole thing stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colour combination - the seam binding really makes the pink pop. lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page - love the depth that the layered vellum and extra hearts gives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...