Followers

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Green Domino?


It's new challenge day at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and I'm very excited as I got to pick this weeks theme!  I went with Anything BUT A Card - so I'm hoping we'll get a huge variety of projects.

I have altered a domino...


I gave a few coats of white gesso to start off with a good surface


Then, I got out my India inks - green, grass green and a tiny bit of black.


I wrapped the side with mini gingham ribbon.  I also added a little white with my posca paint pen.


And I added two buttons tied with a little more mini gingham.


Using check ribbon and buttons.

I also get to pick the top three - I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!  Pop over and link up any non-card project you make in the next week...

Entering at;
C.R.A.F.T
Crafting for all Seasons
Craft My Life


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Laura. I have some dominios that are desperaately waiting to be altered! Just need time!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been ages since I altered a domino. Yours is gorgeous. Great challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow have never thought of doing this but now I want to have a go. Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so stylish and cool!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project....Thank you for joining us at Craft My Life Challenge... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...