Followers

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Note Book



I altered this little notebook for Crafty Ribbons Inspirations.  It's only 75mm by 105mm so perfect for handbags or pockets.  I don't know about you, I'm always writing little things down so I don't forget them.  I thought the new vintage ribbons sentiment made the perfect front cover!  I've layered it over some gold ribbon from a ribbon pack.  And on the back I've used a few strips of the script ribbon.


A couple of close ups...



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've made the front cover into a face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, the shape of the face is just inspirational, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...