Followers

Monday, 19 May 2014

3


Used more of that scrummy lace in this layout.  I included in my counterfeit kit with the intention of using as much as possible, only now I have realised that if I use it all I won't have any left...


I also used up some alphas.  They were the wrong colour but that's easily sorted with a base coat of gesso and a few coats of acrylic paint in the desired shade.  Keeping with the theme of use it up I included all the numbers but highlighted the '3' as my title.  I scruffed them up a little with some sandpaper too...


And I used the glitter hearts and brackets.  The photo is perfect to use with hearts.  I love this photo :)


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love this, such care and attention to detail
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...