Followers

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

WOYWW 257


Hmm... messy messy messy.  What's new?!

Well, actually, the sewing machine is new.  Mum picked it up for £8 at a car boot sale.  I can use it on paper without worrying about ruining a good machine.



Yep, I spectacularly failed at a panoramic photo.

Lots of piles of things to be a-tidied, b-finished or c-put away and I know the desk needs to be completely empty in 10 days time for a craft session with the littlies.  Quite frankly the thought of clearing it completely scares me!!  (So I shall spend the next 9 days procrastinating!!)

Thanks for stopping by my desk, I'll see you at yours :)
And a big thank you to Julia for hosting us!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sorting/tidying :-) have fun with the new machine....get some fabric out ;-)
    Hugs, Annie x #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alway visit my neighbors first.
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off today!!!
    Love the idea of a spare machine just for paper.
    thanks for the snoop
    Robyn 57

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sewing machine was a bargain.

    If need be you could just put everything into a large cardboard box:)

    Happy WOYWW Sue 44

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic buy, that machine! Well done, Mum, eh?! I reckon it's impossible to be a crafter and have a clear desk. No sooner is it done than you've another WIP. Just enjoy! Chris # 47 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,

    Tidying can be fun; you might find some buried treasure! What a great deal on the sewing machine. I bought a cheapo Singer and I'm going to TRY to sew clothes -- wish me luck!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (17)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing - Nicky 11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...