Followers

Monday, 16 June 2014

I love Buttons!


It's my turn to share a project on the Crafty Ribbons Inspirations blog today.

I started with these...


which I pulled from a selection of Basics To Go - Novelty.  Seriously guys, get a bag of these!  Filled with all sorts of goodness! 


And this is what I ended up with.


It's three strands of buttons very loosely plaited.



I used double threads and went through each button twice.


(I was going to apologise for my hairy arms but they are the only arms I have... and they serve me pretty well... so what the hey if they are a little hairy!!  We should all be a less focused on how dissatisfied we are with our bodies, I'm starting now!) 


All held together with a lobster claw clip and a few jump rings.  Perfect for wearing on the beach.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. That's fab. Just think of the fun with so many lovely coloured buttons around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Pinned it to my button board! What a great way to use some cute buttons and be able to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea love how you have inspired us
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...