Followers

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Be Well Sweet B


'Nother layout from my Counterfeit Kit...  I think because I am still stuck on clean and simple the kit is stretching much farther than I thought.  I vowed to use all the paper and most of the stickers.  I didn't realise that I'm not too good with stickers!  I made extra effort on this one...

Sticker and ribbon in the top corner.


Six stickers in a cluster with thread and a peg.


A couple more stickers, more ribbon and an acetate heart.



All together...


Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. what a superb beautiful page..i love the peg and little elements that dont detract from the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO for a bonny baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! Love the words on the peg.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll baby! Your page is precious too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle with stickers too - you did great here though! What a wonderful layout-.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww such a cute photo :) and a lovely layout you did a fin job with the stickers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...