Followers

Sunday, 31 August 2014

A Little Brag!



Well, I'm only guest designer at Quirky Crafts for the next fortnight :)

Look, I got a badge to prove it!!



We were given a set of digi's.  Bleurgh, I don't like digi's... but I did enjoy using these so maybe things are changing!  They are from Crackerbox Palace.


I made an art journal page with a Spanish vineyard feel...


I used gesso, pro markers, Indian ink, art bars, spray inks, water colour pencils and metal leaf.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Well done on being guest designer.

    Love the LO.

    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, for a digi hater you did great! Love your page and thanks for being a guest designer at Quirky.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given that I just returned from wine country, I think this is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, you did a fabulous job giving this a Spanish winery feel. Love your technique. Sorry about the digi's but you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...