Followers

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Barney


Another layout with my Counterfeit Kit.  I don't think I am going to be finished by the end of the month, sigh.


This is my bestest-ever bunny Barney.  He lived to be an old man and this was the last photo I took of him.  He was free range and thought he was a human.  He is just hanging out upstairs with me.  I used to love the sound of bunny footsteps hopping  up the stairs and along the corridor.


I find a lot of project life type cards have words on them that I would never use.  I'm just not in to gooey sentimental words but I adored the border and colours of this one that holds my hidden journalling.  I cut a width of washi in half and layered it over the words and added a tab sticker.  (I think I'm doing really well on mission use up the entire sticker sheet.)


I'm doing less well with the brads, but I forced three on to this page.  I have no idea why I bought them!


I cut one of my strips of card in to a pennant shape, then got carried away and cut all of them...  It works well with the pannant sticker though.  And buttons because, well, I love buttons!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Another fab LO. Barney looks lovely. Have you had many rabbits?

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout of your sweet bunny! I love too that you were able to use up some of those PL cards in such unique ways, you've given my some ideas to use up some more of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... tender story, sweet bunny. My girls kept bunnies when they were younger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your embellishments and what a cute bunny story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...