Followers

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

&


I couldn't title this one.


In fact I hid all the journalling and date and names.  They are tucked away in the pink and white envelope - I'm fine if no one ever reads them, I'm fine if someone finds them.


My only embellishments are on the panels next to the photo.  A paper clip, a tag threaded with Crafty Ribbons ribbon, and some chipboard stickers strung on some cotton.


Then I finished off with a handful of sequins.  The sequins were the only thing not to come from my counterfeit kit.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love all things hidden, like a treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this one turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Elegance" ? That's what both the photo and the layout suggest to me. Lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure sweetness from the picture out to the edges of your layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...