Followers

Thursday, 30 October 2014

George


Another of my beautiful bunnies...


I'm liking the green, pale pink and a pop of coral together.  Must use these colours together more often...


A little bit of washi here and there...  enamel dots too.


Gold roses - what is not to like?!


I notice that occasionally I can make things that don't involve ribbon.  When this does happen there are almost always buttons.  I think ribbon and buttons are my all time favourite supplies :)

Nearly done with sharing my CK layouts for this month, just one more to come tomorrow.  See you then!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura what a cute cute picture of the rabbit and a very beautiful layout, too. I find int interesting to have half half of the patterned papers like you did; will have to try that!
    Greetings from La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is he. That page suits him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Love those gold flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and love the design and the embellishments
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...