Followers

Friday, 31 October 2014

Last Couple Of Layouts For CKC October


Here are the last couple of layouts from my reign as Queen Counterfeit...


I'm not crazy about either layout.  They don't feel very me.



But I used every last bit of paper from my kit.  There are a few stickers left but not many.  I think my next kit should have slightly less paper and slightly more embellishments - I think my scrapping has changed slightly and altering my kits seems to be the solution to the mass of paper left near the end of the month.

I'm not sure I will counterfeit in November as I have some other projects that need finishing (and a couple that need both starting and finishing!)


3 comments:

  1. Super cute layouts and congrats for a fantastic month! You did a fine job being queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper stacking on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts!! Love how you used tag borders for embellishments on the first one! People laugh at my huge kits when I make them but I pile the embellishments in so that I will always have tons of choices. If I end up putting my embellishments away at the end of the month I'm ok with that because I know that I will be pulling them out to use them up in another kit! Enjoy November!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...