Followers

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Love You To The Stars And Back


This is another take on challenge three for this months counterfeit kit challenge


I said in another post I picked two magazine cuttings out of my file and hoped to get them both scrapped.  Now, I had no intention of putting them online when I cut them out of the magazine so I have no reference to the artist or the publication.  If you know please tell me so I can credit them.


I switched up the heart to a star, left out the stamping, and had a whole lot of fun!


Stitching...


and buttons...


and buttons and stitching!!

I am loving the colour palette from the kit.  If you leave the pink out, as I have here, you get a palette suitable for masculine layouts.  If you add in the pink with the blues and greens you get a completely different feel.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the LOs.

    Hope you are having a good week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How awesome is this? Just makes me happy.
    Love the bursts of color coming from the button star (FAB) & the stitching stands in nicely for the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...