Followers

Monday, 6 October 2014

RIBBON!!!!


Ribbon.  I love it.  I think everyone should love ribbon too.  So I chose 'ribbon' as the first challenge for this months counterfeit kit challenge.


I hope, maybe if you are not a ribbon lover now, I may be able to convert you.


You know that everything you can do with paper, card, washi tape and fabric you can also do with ribbon?


I used this die cut which I think sums up the inspiration kit perfectly.  (You can find all the pictures of the inspiration kit on my reveal post here.)


Using ribbon is quite everyday for me so I pushed myself to do something a little different and added a massive sheer ribbon bow.  And here is how it all comes together...


Converted?  I hope so!!  I look forward to seeing your ribboned projects in the linky  :)

All of my ribbon comes from CraftyRibbons.com

9 comments:

  1. Lovely. I must admit I don't use ribbon very imaginatively like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love ribbon. Beautiful layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how gorgeous! Love that giant ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and such great use of ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and I just love the long bow on the page so perfect for a christening layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How scrummy! And what a sweet photo.
    I love ribbon. I have a bin bursting to overflowing.
    But alas, I appear to be more of a ribbon collector than a ribbon user... I am trying to sort this out.
    Thanks so much, Queen Laura, for attempting to woo us over to the creative use of wonderful ribbon with such a beautiful inspiring page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...