Followers

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Christmas Cards I


I went off card making in a big way, but come Christmas I always get asked for some, so I settled down to make some.  I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed the making sessions.  Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to share the Christmas cards I have made this year.  Most are clean and simple - or even super-simple - and some are a variation on a theme.  I tend not to make the exact same card twice. 

Here are the first two...


A row of five presents with tiny hand tied 3mm ribbon bows.


Two lengths of ribbon and double sided sticky tape.  (I did say simple was my thing!)


1 comment:

  1. I've never enjoyed doing Christmas cards, so rarely do now. m Yours are lovely. Often simple is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...