Followers

Monday, 17 November 2014

I love this ruffle!


Again I've made a layout with no words.  I don't set out to, it just happens.


There is a tag in the gorgeous green flowery envelope which will eventually have a poem written on it.  On my list of thirty before 30  have 'write a poem that you are happy with' - it's sort of half done and I'm sort of half happy with it...


Love the ruffle!!


All of the bits I used to make this came from Things That Shine with the addition of the green strips which were snippets rescued from the recycling bin!

Sharing at the Playground

1 comment:

  1. Love the LO. I never think to put tags on mine, but it is a fab idea.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...