Followers

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Sunday Newspapers




Here is my entry in to Me and Mine's November Sketch challenge.  This is the sketch...

sketch

And my take using Gossamer Blue papers...


I didn't fancy bunting so I subbed in some glitter chevrons instead.


The little alphas are basic grey.  I need them in every colourway!!


3mm grosgrain ribbon completes the wooden tag.


Little One likes to read newspapers - but he also eats them so...

Thanks for stopping by.  Sorry I've not been around so much.  It seems you either get me every day or once a week - I'll aim for somewhere in between this week!!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Fab LO.

    Hope you've had a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture! Love the "garland" of the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh clever! I love the chevrons. Fab photos and a super page altogether. Thank you for joining on with my sketch challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...