Followers

Thursday, 11 December 2014

Buttons!


What do you think of this?


Fun, huh?  I love it.  A simple white frame bought from a market stall a few years back covered with glorious buttons!  I've used buttons from lots of packs, you can find them here... allsorts, dolly, pastel hearts, sea breeze, jelly beans, gardening brights and a couple of spotty buttons too.  I had so much fun sorting through and deciding which ones to use!


I used glue gel to stick the buttons down.  A hot glue woud work too but I like the wiggle time the glue gel gives allowing me to reposition if need be.  Of course I'm unable to go too long without using ribbon so I added some to a button and replaced the twine hanging thread with matching swiss dots.


Here it is hung on the wall where it can be smiled at often!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Now where are my buttons:)

    Thank you for your lovely Christmas card. Very kind of you to think of me. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally fun! And a great use for all those buttons that seem to multiply all over the place. Very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...