Followers

Sunday, 21 December 2014

More Gift Wrapping


I love me some gift wrapping!  (That sounds quite an American way of putting it - I need to stop watching so much TV!!)  But anyway, I do.  I love to dress gifts up with bows and flourishes.


This lovely bunch of presents went to a Secret Santa, so I made them all coordinate.


I've used wide green ribbon, a strip of tissue and maroon satin ribbon on the main present and just satin on the rest.  You can also see a little origami gift bag in the top corner - find out more from last years post!

And of course it's worth sharing the Rudolph beer again...


Tee hee!

2 comments:

  1. All very pretty.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been checking out your gorgeous gift wrap! I love the swan. Happy Christmas. x Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...